FORMAT OF ABSTRACTS
- All abstracts must be based on an original work, not previously presented or submitted.
- Abstracts must be allocated to a specific thematic stream for the scientific programme.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible, stating the background and the exact objective of the study, briefly describing the used methods, summarising the obtained results, and stating the conclusions.
Formatting and abstracts limit:
- Length: 600 words (maximum);
- Keywords: 3 to 5;
- Font and paragraphs: 12-point Times New Roman, single-spaced;
- Margins (all): 3cm;
- File format: PDF file, without any access restrictions.
Deadline: 02 May 2022;
Method: through Easy Chair platform (https://easychair.org).
Note: the EasyChair platform is only intended for communication submission and subsequent review. All authors must register using the form in the menu “Registration“
- Login to the platform at:
- Select in the bar above:
- CIES2022Porto >> Change role >> Author
- Note: abstracts must be submitted under EasyChair platform (Role: Authors). This step is not required if you are already logged in as author;
- Select on the top bar: “New Submission”.
- After this step you should see the subscription form. You must fill out the required information. Specifically
- Author(s) (name, email, country, affiliation);
- Title (Title of the work);
- Topics (Thematic Line);
- Presentation format (in person, at ISCAP / virtual, via Zoom);
- File (you should upload your abstract in PDF file format using the button below by navigating to the file’s location on your drive).
- After having filled in the form, you must click the “Submit” button